Ash was so underrated why he was perfect
I will sing my praise of Ash until the entire fandom remembers him
I miss that redneck, geeky bastard
this is seriously one of my favorite scenes because its so simple and funny. its just so direct and quick and i love ash
Wait, people forget Ash?
Some girls are confident
some girls are shy
some girls like boys
some girls like girls
sometimes, they like both
some girls don’t dress in a feminine way
and some do
and some girls weren’t born girls, and that’s fine
some girls cover up
and some girls don’t
some girls are bigger
some girls are smaller
some girls are smart
and some girls aren’t
some girls are nice
and some girls are mean
but no matter what,
all girls are people
and we should be treated like it.
Jensen is just like…Jared NO. Stop playing with that! Give to me! Jesus, I can’t take you anywhere!
#ACTUAL 5 YEAR OLD
#HE JUST PUTS IT IN HIS SHIRT
There will come a day I don’t reblog this. Today is not that day.
Steve Rogers did, in fact, realize that something was off when he saw the outline of the woman’s odd bra (a push-up bra, he would later learn), but being an officer and a gentleman, he said that it was the game that gave the future away.
No, see, this scene is just amazing. The costume department deserves so many kudos for this, it’s unreal, especially given the fact that they pulled off Peggy pretty much flawlessly.
1) Her hair is completely wrong for the 40’s. No professional/working woman would have her hair loose like that. Since they’re trying to pass this off as a military hospital, Steve would know that she would at least have her hair carefully pulled back, if maybe not in the elaborate coiffures that would have been popular.
2) Her tie? Too wide, too long. That’s a man’s tie, not a woman’s. They did, however, get the knot correct as far as I can see - that looks like a Windsor.
3) That. Bra. There is so much clashing between that bra and what Steve would expect (remember, he worked with a bunch of women for a long time) that it has to be intentional. She’s wearing a foam cup, which would have been unheard of back then. It’s also an exceptionally old or ill-fitting bra - why else can you see the tops of the cups? No woman would have been caught dead with misbehaving lingerie like that back then, and the soft satin cups of 40’s lingerie made it nearly impossible anyway. Her breasts are also sitting at a much lower angle than would be acceptable in the 40’s.
Look at his eyes. He knows by the time he gets to her hair that something is very, very wrong.
so what you are saying is S.H.E.I.L.D. has a super shitty costume division….
Nope, Nick Fury totally did this on purpose.
There’s no knowing what kind of condition Steve’s in, or what kind of person he really is, after decades of nostalgia blur the reality and the long years in the ice (after a plane crash and a shitload of radiation) do their work. (Pre-crash Steve is in lots of files, I’m sure. Nick Fury does not trust files.) So Fury instructs his people to build a stage, and makes sure that the right people put up some of the wrong cues.
Maybe the real Steve’s a dick, or just an above-average jock; maybe he had a knack for hanging out with real talent. Maybe he hit his head too hard on the landing and he’s not gonna be Captain anymore. On the flipside, if he really is smart, then putting him in a standard, modern hospital room and telling him the truth is going to have him clamming up and refusing to believe a goddamn thing he hears for a really long time.
The real question here is, how long it does it take for the man, the myth, the legend to notice? What does he do about it? How long does he wait to get his bearings, confirm his suspicions, and gather information before attempting busting out?
Turns out the answer’s about forty-five seconds.
This is super interesting.
i’ve been watching this conversation for a long time. now it’s time to reblog. YEAH.
do you ever just get the overwhelming urge to cry because you think you’re not going to go far in life because you’re not as smart or as talented as the people around you
this is actually very accurate
Or not as smart or talented as everyone thinks you are
- Both couples are married.
- B & J are on stage after a performance in front of thousands.
- Ye & Kim are going down a flight of stairs indoors, and were probably being photographed without their knowledge.
- Who’s to say Jay doesn’t grab his wife’s ass while they’re walking?
- Fuck this post, and anyone who agrees with it.
I also find it interesting the woman is being blamed while it was the man doing the fondling. Bullshit.
My boyfriend grabs my ass when we’re walking and I am no fucking ho.